CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

" We believe in being honest, true, chaste,benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things. "

Thursday, September 11, 2008

fashion......what's that


a friend asked me to post some fashion advice
I generaly don't buy anything "new" 

{I do most of my shopping at Goodwill or DI 
if you shop at second hand stores the thing to remember is don't buy it if it doesn't fit
pass it up if it too big or just doesn't lay right
you may have to look for a long time to get something great
I find the best stuff when I have gone searching for something else
just be flexible}

I have thought of some things that make me feel like am at least a little 
"with it"

For me the outfit that suits my day best is
Jeans & T-shirts
here are some hints that will make you look like you are not just a 
boring MOM





don't wear your hubbies shirts 
get shirts that fit you
those shirts you get for free you know the ones those make GREAT shopping bags

so don't wear them.....shop with them





I like to have a great pair of trouser jeans
these are not just comfortable they look like you thought about your outfit




get some great ballet flats 
get a couple of colors that maybe you wouldn't normally wear 

leave the sneakers/running shoes for the gym

you can wear any color flat with jeans and a white t
wear ballet flats every day if you must.....I do
I also buy a few accessories that go with the colors of my flats


go with = color that look great together not necessarily the same color




that way I can have an outfit put together in minutes



you can be wearing just jeans and  a t-shirt but it looks like a thought out outfit

It will help your mood as well as your day if you take the time to get ready in the morning.  Jump in the shower, use a little mascara & lip gloss, get ready for your day.
Even if you aren't going anywhere it will make you feel like you are worth while.

We want our kids to take care of themselves, so lets show the way


0 comments: