CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

" We believe in being honest, true, chaste,benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things. "

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

to self portrait or not to self portrait





i have always
HATED
how i look in pictures i would say that i am one of the least photogenic people i know
that being said, i have been experimenting in self portraiting.......why
because i would like my children...and their children for that matter to know how i look
or at least how i see myself
i have this great photo of my mother when she was around my age...she is fixing her earring
and it is just so
HER
so i am trying to get past my insecurities to become comfortable with
how i REALLY look
try it..your kids will one day appreciate it
in fact
email your SELF portraits to me


so they can be featured
on this site
think of it as a little Christmas present
look if these guys thought it was important to self portrait..it can't be that bad

Van GoghDa Vinci


Picasso


Degas

*feel free to BE CREATIVE*

2 comments:

Tami said...

I am choosing to not self portrait! Pictures were taken as you can see on my blog and I just feel like I am not that person in the pictures. Wyatt looked at a my family picture the other day and asked who this person was, it was me, I asked him who he thought I was and he pointed to Alysha. I am glad he sees me the way I see myself too.

So I guess I need to figure out better clothing and hair for this body to make me able to self portrait and look great.

it's just lisa said...

I was going to tell you that you look GREAT Sarah!